What should I do if the stainless steel thermos suddenly does not keep warm? Is there any way to fix it? There are many factors that cause the stainless steel thermos to suddenly not keep warm. For example, the stainless steel thermos is violently bumped and used for a long time after the expiration date of the insulation, etc., which will cause no insulation. Moreover, once the stainless vacuum flask is not insulated, it is difficult to repair it, so it has to be used as an ordinary water cup.
Maybe this stainless vacuum flask has a different meaning, but the airpot thermos flask suddenly does not keep warm and we have to accept this reality. Let's follow along with us to see how to deal with this situation.
It can only be used as a normal water cup without insulation. There is no way to repair the stainless steel thermos without heat preservation, but from the perspective of the cup, it can still be used. Although the heat preservation time is not ideal, it is still a perfect cup. If there is a special meaning, it can still be used, but the heat preservation time is relatively short, but it is still intact, which is also a low-carbon life and healthy life.
1. Bump: The SS vacuum flask suddenly fails to keep warm may due to this reason, such as falling on the ground, which is also common, and many people do not pay attention to these.
2. Poor sealing: the water in the stainless vacuum flask is not hot, it may be due to poor sealing. After receiving the water in the stainless vacuum flask, check whether there is a gap at the bottle cap or other places. If the cover is tight, it will also cause the water in the stainless steel thermos to not be hot soon.
3. The cup is leaking: there may be a problem with the material of the cup itself, and some thermos cups have defects in the craftsmanship. There may be pinhole-sized holes in the liner, which accelerates the heat transfer between the two walls of the cup, and the heat is quickly dissipated for this reason.
4. The interlayer of the stainless steel vacuum flask is filled with sand: some merchants will put some sand in the interlayer of the stainless steel vacuum pot in order to recharge it shoddy. Such a stainless steel vacuum flask is still very warm when it is bought. After a long time, the sand and the interior The friction of the gallbladder can easily cause the stainless vacuum flask to rust, and the insulation effect is very poor.
5. The vacuum part is damaged: such a cup is not suitable for maintenance, it is recommended to replace it with a new thermos cup.