1. Use tea bags
The easiest way to clean ss vacuum flask ( stainless steel vacuum flask) is to use tea bags.
Put the tea bag in the thermos and add boiling water.
Fill the bottle and leave this mixture in the vacuum flask overnight.
Throw away the mixture in the morning and the bottle will be spotless.
2. Use baking soda
Another smart way to clean the bottle is to use baking soda. An economical method can help you clean the entire thermos, including the lid.
To clean the bottle, you can only use baking soda or a mixture of baking soda and vinegar.
Mix 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and 1 teaspoon of soda water with warm water.
Let the mixture sit in the bottle for a while.
Scrub the bottle and rinse it off.
This solution is better than using soap and water and is ideal for removing odors.
3. Use Vinegar
Another easy way to clean vacuum flask is to use vinegar.
Use vinegar can help you remove them easily, if you have coffee stains or soup stains on your flask.
Mix the vinegar with ice cubes or warm water and shake for a few minutes.
Use a brush to scrub the walls of the bottle and rinse the bottle. Use the bottle after drying.
1. Please clean the inside of the product before use, and preheat it with hot water for 1 to 2 minutes to properly increase the internal temperature of the vacuum flask, which can better improve the thermal insulation effect.
2. Too little or too much water will affect the heat preservation effect. The best heat preservation effect is that the water volume is 1-2cm below the bottleneck.
3. After pouring the water, please tighten the cap slowly and forcefully to prevent water leakage.
4. When using, please pour a spoonful of soda into the cup with warm water from time to time, disinfect with the cap opened, and then rinse thoroughly with warm water.
5. Cleaning the cup with edible vinegar once a month is very beneficial to hygiene and long-term use. When cleaning, you can add 1-2 drops of edible vinegar to warm water to dilute, pour it into a thermos cup, open the cap and leave it for 30 minutes, and then wipe it clean with a soft cloth. Vinegar washing is very effective for cleaning fine particles and bacteria.
6. Due to the temperature difference between the thermos cup and the outside air, the middle bottle cap is prone to produce water vapor and condensation, which is a normal phenomenon.
7. The cup itself will not rust, but it may produce rust-like erythema due to scale. You can pour 10% warm vinegar water into the cup for 30 minutes, and then wipe it with a soft cloth to remove it.
8. When using the vacuum stainless steel flask, be sure to operate the product in an upright state. (When there is hot water inside, it may cause scalds due to steam jetting out of internal pressure)
9. Bottle caps and sealing rings are consumables. After long-term use, it may cause water leakage or poor performance due to wear. When you encounter this situation, please purchase the corresponding accessories for replacement.
The task of vacuum flask is to maintain a stable temperature for the liquid inside it, and for this reason, the vacuum flask manufacturer adopts a special design to reduce heat loss.It is vacuumed between the two layers of the vacuum flask and plated with silver or aluminum, the vacuum state avoids heat convection, and the silver-plated vacuum flask can reflect the heat from the inside of the container.
In order to meet different needs, Solidware, professional vacuum flask supplier, providers vacuum flask with several functions. The stainless steel vacuum insulated flask has the functions of heat insulation and cold insulation.
In summer, you can use vacuum flask to fill ice water or ice cubes, and at any time you can enjoy the feeling of ice.
In winter it can be filled with hot water, at any time you can drink hot water. For people who love tea, it is a necessity of life, and as long as you carry it with you, you can drink wherever you go.
The body of the insulated cup is vacuumed. No heat is transferred in a vacuum, so heat transfer is isolated. Generally speaking, the insulation cup double layer of the interlayer will be plated copper or silver, in order to form a heat lock network, reduce heat loss caused by heat radiation.
The insulation cup body adopts double-layer airtight structure, which can avoid the convection between the heat inside the cup and the outside air, thus reducing the convection of heat.