The stainless steel thermal flask is made of double-layer stainless steel inside and outside. The inner tank and the outer shell are combined by welding technology, and then the air in the interlayer between the inner tank and the outer shell is drawn out by vacuum technology to achieve the effect of vacuum insulation.
The stainless steel thermal flask has the function of heat preservation and cold preservation. The ordinary vacuum flask has poor heat preservation and cold preservation functions. The effect of the vacuum vacuum flask is much better.
1. Check if the label identification is detailed and scientific.
2. Check the material. The inner material of the thermos 304 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel is the best, but other materials can be selected with confidence as long as they are clearly marked and meet the national safety standards. Pay attention to the inside of the cup lid and the material of the straw that are in direct contact with the content to see if it meets food safety standards.
3. Check the appearance. Check whether the external surface of the stainless steel thermal flask, welding, printed text and patterns are normal, check whether the lid switch button is normal, whether the rotation performance and tightness are guaranteed; check whether the parts are easy to disassemble, wash and reassemble.
4. Check the insulation effect. Under the specified ambient temperature, the temperature measurement time of the stainless steel thermal flask is 12h for products with inner plugs less than 0.4L, the temperature measurement time for other products with inner plugs is 24h, and the temperature measurement time for products without inner plugs is 6h. The higher the retention temperature of the hot water after the temperature measurement time is placed, the better the heat preservation performance.
1. Measure the insulation strength
The most convenient way is to fill it with hot boiling water and cover it. After a few minutes, touch the surface or bottom of the cup. If you feel the warmth, it means that the heat preservation effect is not good enough.
2. Check the tightness of the vacuum flask
Fill it with water, cover it tightly and put it upside down for a few minutes or shake it vigorously.
3. Is the material of the thermos safe?
At present, most thermos cups are made of stainless steel, but some thermos cups use plastic materials. To judge whether it is safe, it can be identified by smelling. If the thermos cup is made of food-grade plastic, it is relatively tasteless, has a smooth surface, no burrs, and has a longer service life.
4. Identification of stainless steel thermal flask material
For stainless steel thermal flasks, the quality of the material is very important. There are many specifications of stainless steel, and only materials that meet the standards are green products.