The stainless steel sports bottle is a tool for carrying water. Historically, the water bottle used in outdoor sports was made from the leather and internal organs of animals or plants similar to gourds. However, this kind of container is safe and hygienic. In this respect, it can no longer meet the needs of modern outdoor sports.
With the development of science, the stainless steel sports bottle began to appear and was widely used for a long time.
1. When holding drinks, do not fill them too much and leave a gap of 2~3cm at the mouth of the bottle.
2. The sports water has been pressure tested, but excessive pressure may still cause some bursts.
3. Do not use stainless steel sports bottles to hold fermented drinks, such as acid drinks, milk and other corrosive and perishable drinks.
4. Keep the full water utensils away from the heat source, because the pressure in the kettle increases under high temperature conditions, which is prone to accidents.
5. Do not put the full water utensils in the freezer of the refrigerator or the microwave oven.
6. Do not use a sports bottle to hold gasoline or other fuels.
The advantages of stainless steel sports bottle are obvious: durable, safe and reliable, easy to carry, with different colors and styles of patterns to choose, it has become the basic configuration for outdoor enthusiasts.