1. Check the label or instruction book of the vacuum insulated cup
Judge from the label or manual of the vacuum insulated cup to check the product manufacturer authenticity.
2. Check the appearance of the vacuum insulated cup:
(1) Check whether the surface of the inner tank and the outer tank is evenly polished, and whether there are bumps, scratches or burrs;
(2) Check whether the welding of the mouth is smooth and consistent, which is related to whether the feeling of drinking water is comfortable;
(3) Check whether the internal seal is tight and whether the plug and the cup match;
(4) Check the mouth of the cup, the rounder the better, and the immature craftsmanship will be out of round.
3. Check the tightness of the vacuum insulated cup
First twist off the lid of the cup to see if the lid fits the body of the cup completely, then add boiling water (preferably boiling water) to the cup, and then turn the cup upside down for two to three minutes to see if water seeps out.
4. Check the thermal insulation of the vacuum insulated cup
The vacuum insulated cup uses vacuum insulation technology, because it can prevent the transfer of heat to the outside under vacuum conditions, so as to achieve the effect of heat preservation. Therefore, to test the thermal insulation effect of the stainless steel vacuum cup, just pour 100-degree boiling water into the cup, and after two or three minutes, touch the various parts of the vacuum insulated cup to see if it is hot. If any part is hot, the temperature will be will be lost from that place. It is normal for the place like the mouth of the cup to have a slight heat.
5. Check plastic parts of the vacuum insulated cup
The plastic used in the vacuum insulated cup should be food-grade, which has little odor, bright surface, no burr, long service life, and is not easy to age. Ordinary plastics or recycled plastics are characterized by strong odor, dark color, many burrs, easy aging of plastics, easy to break, and smell after a long time. This will not only shorten the life of the vacuum insulated cup, but also threaten our health.
6. Check the capacity of the vacuum insulated cup
Because the the vacuum insulated cups are double-layered, the actual capacity of the cups and what we see will be different. First, see whether the depth of the inner tank of the vacuum insulated cup is not much different from the height of the outer layer (usually 18-22mm). In order to reduce costs, many small factories often start with materials, which may affect the capacity of the vacuum insulated cup.
7. Check the stainless steel material of the vacuum insulated cup
There are many kinds of stainless steel materials, of which 18/8 means that this stainless steel material contains 18% chromium and 8% nickel. The materials that meet this standard meet the national food-grade standard and are green and environmentally friendly products, and the products are rust-proof and corrosion-resistant. Ordinary stainless steel materials are whitish or dark in color. If they are soaked in salt water with a concentration of 1% for 24 hours, rust spots will occur. Some of the elements contained in them exceed the standard, which directly endangers human health.