Many people will bring a stainless vacuum flask to work in winter. So what drink is not suitable to be put in a vacuum flask?
Ⅰ. Stainless vacuum flask is not suitable for acidic drinks
Due to high melting point, Stainless steel will not melt release of undesirable substances due to high temperature. But stainless steel is afraid of strong acid., It is likely to cause damage to its liner if a long time to load acidic drinks
Ⅱ. Stainless vacuum flask is not suitable for milk
1. Some people keep warm milk in a vacuum flask, but this will make the microbes in milk to multiply rapidly at the appropriate temperature, leading to spoilage, which will cause diarrhea and abdominal pain.
2. Vitamins and other nutrients in milk will be destroyed in the high temperature environment, while the acidic substance in milk will make a chemical reaction with stainless steel vacuum flask wall. It is not good for human health.
3. Whether it is milk or acidic juice, it is better to drink it in a certain period of time.
Ⅲ. Stainless vacuum flask is not suitable for tea
1. It has been reported that tea contains a large amount of tannin, theophylline, aromatic oil and a variety of vitamins, only 80℃ water is appropriate to make tea.
2. If you put make in a stainless vacuum flask, the tea leaves are immersed in high temperature and constant temperature water for a long time, which is like cooking it on a warm heat.
3. A large number of vitamins in tea are destroyed, aromatic oil volatilized,tannin and theophylline are greatly leached, which not only reduces the nutritional value of tea, but also makes tea juice odorless, tea taste bitter and harmful substances increase.
It can be seen that tea should not be soaked for a long time. because it may release heavy metals, which are harmful to health.
Ⅳ. Stainless vacuum flask is not suitable for traditional Chinese medicine
1. Some people also like to soak traditional Chinese medicine in a stainless vacuum flask, easy to carry and drink.
2. However, a lot of acid is dissolved in the boil traditional Chinese medicine, which is easy to react with the chemical substances contained in the inner wall of the stainless vacuum flask and dissolve into the medicine, which is harmful to health .
Ⅴ. How to identify the performance of a stainless vacuum flask
1. The thermal insulation performance of stainless vacuum flask mainly refers to the inner of the vacuum flask.
After filling the bottle with boiled water, tighten the stopper or the lid of the vacuum flask clockwise. After about 2 to 3 minutes, touch the outside and lower part of the cup body with your hand. If you have a warm feeling, it indicates that the thermal insulation performance is not good enough
2. The sealability of stainless vacuum flask. Fill a cup with water, tighten the lid, turn the cup upside down for a few minutes, or shake it vigorously. If there is no leakage, it proves that it is well sealed.
3. If The accessories of stainless vacuum flask are healthy and environmentally friendly. Whether the plastic fittings of stainless vacuum flask is healthy environmental protection or not is very important. It can be identified by smell. If the thermos is made of food-grade plastic, it has a lighter smell,light surface, no burr, Long service life and not easy to aging；If it is ordinary plastic, it will be inferior to food grade plastic in every way.
4. The identification of stainless steel materials. The material quality is very important for stainless vacuum flask. The are many specifications of stainless steel material, among them 18/8 expresses composition of stainless steel material contains 18% chromium, contains 8% nickel. Only the material achieve this standard can be the product of green environmental protection
Ⅵ. Matters needing attention when you use a stainless vacuum flask
1. The new stainless vacuum flask should be washed several times with boiled water or detergent and sterilized at high temperature before use, which can kill bacteria.
2. Before use, please preheat with boiled water for 5-10 minutes for better insulation effect.
3. Do not fill the cup with too much water, so as to avoid boiling water overflow and scalding when tightening the lid.
4. After drinking, please tighten the lid to ensure the stainless vacuum flask health and cleanliness.
5. Wash with a soft cloth and a food cleanser diluted with warm water.
6. The inside of stainless vacuum flask can produce a few red rust spot sometimes. You can use warm water and dilute vinegar to soak 30 minutes, sufficient clean.
7. To prevent odor or stains, and in order to be used for a long time cleanly, wash and dry thoroughly after use.