1. The appearance of the stainless vacuum flask. Carefully observe whether the surface of the inner tank and the outer tank are uniformly polished, and whether there are bruises and defects;
2. Observe whether the welding part of the mouth is smooth and consistent, which is related to whether you feel comfortable when drinking water;
3. Quality of plastic parts. This will not only affect the service life, but also affect the sanitation of drinking water;
4. Observe whether the internal seal is tight, whether the screw plug and the cup are properly matched, whether it rotates freely, and whether there is water leakage. Fill a glass of water upside down for four or five minutes and then shake it vigorously to verify if it is leaking.
5. Inspect the insulation performance of the steel vacuum cup. This is the main technical index of the vacuum flask. Generally, it is impossible to check according to the standard when purchasing, but it can be checked by hand after filling with hot water. The lower part of the cup body will heat up two minutes after the non-insulated cup is filled with hot water, and the lower part of the cup with good insulation performance is always cool.
1. Simple identification method for vacuum insulation performance
Pour boiling water into the stainless vacuum flask, tighten the cork or lid for 2-3 minutes, and touch the outer surface of the cup with your hands. If the cup body has obvious warming phenomenon, it means that the product has lost its vacuum degree and cannot achieve good heat preservation effect.
2. Sealing performance identification method
After adding water to the cup, tighten the stopper and lid, and place the cup upside down on the table. There should be no water leakage. The screwing of the lid and the mouth of the cup should be flexible without gaps.
3. Plastic parts identification method
Food-grade plastic parts are characterized by low odor, bright surface, no burrs, long service life, and resistance to aging. Ordinary plastics or recycled plastics are characterized by big smell, dark color, many burrs, easy aging of plastics, and easy breakage.
4. Simple capacity identification method
The depth of the inner container of the ss vacuum flask is basically the same as the height of the outer shell, and the capacity is in line with the nominal value. Some low-quality vacuum flasks add sand and cement blocks to the cup to make up for the missing weight. Misunderstanding: A heavier cup (pot) is not necessarily good.
5. Simple identification method for stainless steel materials
There are many specifications of stainless steel materials, among which 18/8 means that the composition of this stainless steel material contains 18% chromium and 8% nickel. The material that meets this standard is a green product, indicating that the product is rust-proof and corrosion-resistant.
The color of ordinary stainless steel cup is whitish and dark. If it is immersed in 1% salt water for 24 hours, rust spots will appear, indicating that some of the elements contained in it exceed the standard and directly endanger human health.