How to clean the odor in the stainless steel vacuum flask, this method is very important. Because all the partners who own stainless steel vacuum flasks know that stainless steel vacuum flasks will always have an odor after being used for a period of time. It's not terrible that the stainless steel thermos has a peculiar smell. The terrible thing is that you don't know how to clean it. Based on our own experience, we have summed up the following simple and practical methods for removing odors from stainless steel vacuum flasks. Let's take a look!
1. Salt to remove peculiar smell-Pour salt into the stainless steel vacuum flask, dilute with heating water, shake well, soak for 5-10 minutes, and then rinse.
2. Remove peculiar smell from orange peel - orange peel has the effect of adsorbing peculiar smell. Put fresh orange peel in a cup, add water, then tighten the lid and shake a few times to remove the peculiar smell.
3. Remove the odor from the milk - dilute one-third of the milk in water, then pour it into a 304 stainless steel vacuum flask, cover it with a lid and shake it gently.
4. Baking soda to remove odor - add about 5 grams of baking soda to the stainless steel vacuum flask and pour it into hot water to dilute it, cover and shake the vacuum flask, and then rinse with water.
5. Lemon to remove odor - put lemon slices and lemon juice in the stainless steel vacuum flask, add boiling hot water, soak for about an hour, and then wash it with a sponge. White vinegar has the same effect without the lemon.
6. Rice to remove odor - add a small cup of rice to the stainless steel vacuum flask, then pour a cup of water, and shake the stainless steel vacuum flask vigorously to remove the odor.
Reminder: When cleaning the inner liner of the stainless steel vacuum flask, it is best to use a sponge to clean it. Cleaning products with hard materials will damage the inner wall.
Remove the cup cap, squeeze some toothpaste on the toothbrush, gently brush the gap of the bottle cap, and then rinse with clean water.
Rinse the whole inside and outside of the cup with clean water several times to ensure that no cleaning substances remain. It should be noted that after washing, it should be thoroughly dried and then covered to prevent the stainless steel thermos from smelling.
We focus on the stainless steel thermal insulation products (stainless steel vacuum coffee maker with kettle and thermos) industry, and have been engaged in R&D, manufacturing and brand terminal services. If necessary, welcome to consult.